Prospective Students


    Before you depart your home country, we strongly advise you to check the following:

    • Check your student ID number

    • Sign up on mySNU Portal

    • Apply for student visa (D-2)
      * Take your Certificate of Admission (CoA): OIA will post or e-mail the required documents for your visa application to you upon your capacitance.
      * The list of required documents must be advised by your local Korean embassy. Please note that the visa is for a single entry and you cannot make any overseas travel until you comlete alien resigration after you enter Korea.

    • Apply for on-campus dormitory

    • Register for courses

    • Pay tuition fee (Print out an invoice and receipt)
    Seoul National University Office of International Affairs, CJ
    International Center(Bldg, #152), Seoul National University, 1
    Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 08826 Republic of Korea

    @ 2024 Seoul National University