Before you depart your home country, we strongly advise you to check the following:
- Check your student ID number
- Sign up on mySNU Portal
- Apply for student visa (D-2)
* Take your Certificate of Admission (CoA): OIA will post or e-mail the required documents for your visa application to you upon your capacitance.
* The list of required documents must be advised by your local Korean embassy. Please note that the visa is for a single entry and you cannot make any overseas travel until you comlete alien resigration after you enter Korea.
- Apply for on-campus dormitory
- Register for courses
- Pay tuition fee (Print out an invoice and receipt)